Welcome to Lucinda B. Equine Science & Knowledge.
Here you will find access to a program designed just for you, to help you be the best you can be with your horse.
Lucinda B.'s evidence-based curriculum does not replace what you already know, but expands your knowledge, and can be used in any discipline.
Some things you will experience and learn:
Use this information for Trailer Loading, Spooking, Balance, Confidence and Your Goals
• Develop the confidence you need to be safe and secure.
• Methods to bring your horse's stress level down, and why that is important.
• To understand the horses World View and the language they use with Horse Speak®.
• Learn to achieve Homeostasis or "Zero"™ with your horse.
• To have your horse perform a task willingly as an ally.
• To have your horse be physically and mentally engaged with the task at hand.
Ways to Learn:
• Sign up for a One-on-one program with Lucinda B.
• Participate in a Small Group program with your friends or other students.
• Watch for 1-3 days Workshops TBA on our Events page.
• Attend a Public Clinic held at BentWire Ranch.
• Host Lucinda B. as a Keynote Speaker at one of your events.
• Lucinda B. also offers customized programs and individual problem solving. Contact Lucinda B.
Here's what a few people have said about this program:
Kim - Redmond, OR
“This past weekend was an incredible experience for me. I am blown away how my mind has opened up and my thinking changed. I have a new appreciation for everything you have taught me. Thank you for your support.”
Rachel & Khan
"I'm so thankful I met Lucinda! After 3 professional trainers I still was afraid to ride my horse Khan. After ONE lesson with Lucinda, I discovered I have a friend and a confidant in him, and he in me. Us humans tend to overthink and analyze, when if we just stop and listen to our horse, we can realize what they've been saying to us all along, and we never heard it! This has meant the world to me. I'm so in love with my new partner and I look forward to every minute I get to grow our bond. Thank you with all my heart Lucinda B. & BentWire Ranch."
Beth Lynn Matanane
"Beyond Gracious is Lucinda Baker! Look at what she has accomplished with kindness in 3 weeks!!! Look at the possibilities when the gentle hand of reason touches you! This Warm Springs 8 month old filly came to WSHN - the Warm Springs Horse Network a little over a month ago..YES THAT IS A WARM SPRINGS FILLY - LOOK at her now... !!!!!! She also went home to her new owner this morning over the hill. She has the knowledge to succeed and will be one of the forerunners in the equine world - just wait and see. THANK YOU LUCINDA BAKER OF BENTWIRE RANCH IN BEND, OREGON!!! THANK YOU!!!"